Goodwill believes strongly in supporting our employees and offers excellent benefits, professional development and opportunities for internal career growth. We continually research new opportunities for expanding our benefits programs. We are pleased to offer the following benefits, all of which are available to employees working an average 35 hours or more per week. A partial benefit package is also available to part-time employees.
Goodwill offers all employees a generous benefits package, which includes:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- 401 (K) pre tax Retirement Plan
- Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Computer and Professional Development Training
- Generous employee discount of 50% at any of our retail stores ( with the exception to the store you work at)
- Incentive Programs (retail positions)
- Employee Assistance Program ( EAP)
- Goodwill EAP program can help employees avoid the stress caused by personal issues, and can often prevent these problems from taking a toll on work performance, attendance and customer service provision.
But we don’t stop there. Meet with one of Goodwill’s Guides, and achieve what you once thought impossible – own a new home or complete your college degree! Goodwill offers many other training, learning and advancement opportunities.
Once you’ve accepted a position with Goodwill, you’re already eligible for a different sort of benefit…the pride in knowing that each day, you are making a difference in your own life while strengthening your community.