Goodwill Community Vouchers
Nonprofits working together to help our community
Goodwill’s Community Vouchers Program allows eligible nonprofit organizations in the Frederick and Carroll County area to address the EMERGENCY needs of their clientele
by providing essential clothing and household items. Partner agencies have the ability to earn credit through the collection of material donations for Goodwill; which equate to an
equivalent number of vouchers that are redeemable at any of Goodwill Industries of Monocacy Valley’s 9 retail stores.
Material donations are the life blood of Goodwill. Due to an increase in competition for those donations from the For-Profit sector, it is critical that the nonprofit community works together to ensure the needs of our members are being addressed.
Nonprofit agencies who wish to partner with Goodwill will be provided with the following supports:
- An exterior commercial donation bin(s)
- An interior plastic donation container(s)
- A toolkit explaining effective methods to conduct a material donation drive
- Donation pick-up from all bins, containers and donation drive locations
- Direct communication with a Goodwill staff member who specializes in conducting donation drives and placing exterior donation bins (Goodwill staff offers a support role but will not manage donation drives)
- Monthly reports with detailed pickup and credit information
- Creation of a packet of vouchers issued bi-monthly based on amount of credit
If you are a nonprofit agency serving people in Frederick or Carroll counties in need of Goodwill Vouchers for your clients, please contact Ramenta Cottrell, Missions Services Director at (301-662-0622) ext. 228 to explore this partnership opportunity.