Improve Your Knowledge and Skills
Goodwill’s premier job readiness program, Steps to Success, teams you up with an Employment Specialist who provides you with your very own job plan to prepare you for your next career step. You will leave the program with a polished resume, cover letter, job leads, and five or more completed job applications. Additional services include interview practice, and clothing assistance to help you look and stay your best… All FREE of charge.
Classes are offered weekly in both Frederick and Carroll County. Goodwill recommends starting Steps to Success on an Intake Day. Please see the Calendar for the Career Centers times and dates.
- Resume writing support
- Interview tips and mock interviews
- Job searching, online applications assistance
- Referral to appropriate community resources
- Life and job skills workshops
- Support to maintain employment
- Frederick Community College Certification *must complete the program to receive certification
For more information about any of these mission-based services and/or to schedule an appointment with a Goodwill Staff Person contact Cindy Holden, Goodwill® Program Development Manager, at (301) 662-0622, ext. 210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .