Give someone the gift of a treasure hunt!
Our gift cards can be used at any of our Goodwill of Monocacy Valley retail stores, and they can be filled with any amount of money you choose. Just stop by the register and tell an employee that you want to purchase a gift card today!
Check your Gift Card balance:
- Option 1: Enter your gift card number here.
- Option 2: Request your balance from a cashier in any Frederick or Carroll County Goodwill store. Card must be present. No purchase necessary.
Complete details for using a Goodwill Gift Card:
- Gift card can be purchased and redeemed only in Frederick and Carroll Counties Goodwill Retail Stores, click here for locations.
- Gift cards can be purchased for any amount.
- Gift cards have no annual or monthly fees, expiration is seven years from date of purchase.
- Multiple gift cards can be used during a single transaction.
- Gift card balances are transferrable to other Goodwill of Monocacy Valley gift cards.
- Gift card cannot be used for online purchases, redeemed for cash or replaced if lost or stolen.
- Gift card cannot be returned.
- Gift cards cannot be purchased online.
- Gift cards can be used with the following forms of payment: cash, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
Note: The above gift card policy is applicable for Goodwill Industries of Monocacy Valley stores only.
For gift card inquiries, contact us at 301-662-0622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.