Ten Simple Ways You Can Help Serve the Monocacy Valley
We cannot put our why into action without you. Check out a few simple ways you can help Goodwill Industries of Monocacy Valley help your neighbors in Carroll County and Frederick County, Md.
- Make a monetary donation. Funds directly support our various workforce development programs that help members of our community learn skills and earn jobs. Bonus: ask your company to match your gift.
- Donate your gently used clothing and household items at one of GIMV’s eight donation centers. Proceeds from those items help to fund our community programs.
- Shop our stores throughout Carroll and Frederick counties and online at shopgoodwill.com/gimv. You’ll find a considerable variety of high-quality items at exceptional prices, and each purchase directly supports our job-training and personal-development initiatives.
- Spread the word. Share about our no-cost services with other members of the community! Let them know that anyone can utilize our programs, and that they can support by just shopping or donating at their neighborhood Goodwill.
- Perform a final good deed by including GIMV in your estate plan. Your gift will cement your legacy as an active supporter of the community.
- Connect with us on social media. Share your amazing finds by tagging us @goodwillmv.
- Support the Goodwill Change Campaign. Make a donation or round up your change when you make a purchase at one of our stores, and your donation will directly support our mission services.
- Host a Goodwill Mission Tour (Coming Soon). At a Goodwill Mission Tour, you’ll hear powerful stories from individuals we served to completely transform them and their families toward brighter futures they never expected.
- Support Veteran Employment Services. Hire a participant who’s taken advantage of our services, or make a donation to support our Veteran’s Services Center.
- Connect with us as community partner! Our team is always looking to build relationships with other community organizations
Donate to Goodwill Industries of Monocacy Valley
Your financial support helps us administer these programs to area residents, giving them the skills and jobs they need to create their own independence. Consider a tax-deductible financial gift today.